SmartThings SmartThings Lighting Kit for NVIDIA SHIELD
Curated for popular smart lighting scenarios in your home. (Available only in the US.)
- Includes a SmartThings Link for your NVIDIA® SHIELD™ to connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together.
- Includes two dimmable Sengled Element Classic LED Bulbs (A19) to set lights to turn on or off when doors are opened, when there's activity in your home, and much more.
- Includes a SmartThings Motion Sensor to receive alerts if there's unexpected movement, set connected devices to turn on and off as people come and go, and much more.
Benefits with SmartThings
- Monitor and control connected devices in your home using a single SmartThings app for iPhone or Android.
- Receive alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.
- Automate connected devices in your home and set them to turn on or off when doors are opened, as people come and go, and much more.
- Manage connected devices in your home with SmartThings Routines for Good Morning, Goodbye, Good Night, and more.
- Control connected devices in your home with voice commands using SmartThings Link and the Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
- Requires a NVIDIA® SHIELD™ with an internet connection and an available USB port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later). Connected devices sold separately.
- Model Number: F-USB-US-M-1 (SmartThings Link), E11-G13W (bulbs), F-IRM-US-2 (motion sensor)
- Color: White
- Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave
- Power Source: Battery, Wall-Powered