Samsung TVs (Voice Skill)
Control your Samsung TV with your voice assistant
Now use Google Assistant to control your latest Samsung TV.
Once you link your Voice Assistant and SmartThings accounts, you can say:
- Hey Google, raise the volume on Living Room TV.
- Hey Google, Pause TV.
Not all features are available on all TV models. Turning your TV On with Voice does not work if your TV is connected to the internet through an Ethernet cable. Channel changing works on the TV antenna input and not cable TV set-top boxes.
Benefits with SmartThings
- Use the SmartThings app and to control and automate your TVs
- Manual control – Use the app to manually control your TV, view the channel guide, configure ambient mode settings, and mirror your phone’s screen.
- Automations – Set the TV to turn on automatically when you get home from work, turn off at night, and so much more.
2019 TV Models
- Q Series
- RU7100 Series and above
2018 TV Models
- Q Series
- NU7090 and above
- Model Number: 2019 / 2018 Samsung TVs
- Protocol: N/A